I love New Year’s Eve – the celebration of the year that’s finished and the excitement of what’s to come in the new year. And, I don’t think there’s a better way to celebrate the New Year than a fun bash with friends. While most NYE party decor tends to be black and metallic (which is a combo I love as well), I decided to go in a different direction this year – a confetti inspired party with lots of color and lots of fun! Here’s some inspiration on how you can do the same:
1. I love this colorful printable invitation from BashStudio.
2. Don’t want to clean up the confetti mess? Use a confetting inspired table runner instead. I found this one from Anthropologie but you could easily make your own with a roll of white drawing paper and markers, stickers or even bingo markers.
3. This DIY honeycomb garland from Oh Happy Day is just amazing. It would be perfect behind a food table or as a photo wall backdrop. I know I’ll be making one like it sometime in the near future!
4. Bring the bright confetti colors to your food table with some colorful macarons and sugar cookies. This beautiful dessert plate was styled by Studio DIY and I could just eat it up.
5. What NYE party would be complete without a disco ball? These DIY mini disco balls by a Subtle Revelry are so fun. You can use them like confetti to decorate the table or add them to lollipop sticks to make drink stirrers (or cupcake toppers) or add some ribbon to make your own napkin rings… the possibilities are endless.
6. These festive gum ball drink stirrers are also done by Studio DIY. A little bubble gum for your bubbly. So cute!
7. Finally, some actual confetti! These translucent vellum confetti are from NikkiCrossApplesauce. I love how the translucent vellum adds such depth.