I’m not a huge pastels girl. They just don’t particularly suit my personality. BUT I happen to love a good mint accessory or wardrobe piece and Pantone’s Hemlock is one of my favorite 2014 colors. I still take them with a little edge, though. These are the pieces I’m eyeing up for spring. How about you!? Are you a pastels person?
1. These skinny mint green jeans would work perfectly with a white tee and a pair of nude flats (good thing I’ve got my eye on several of those, too).
2. I love this super inexpensive mint and gold silicone watch — a great pop of color without commitment.
3. Because obviously I don’t have enough flats, these would be great to pair with netural colors or even a pattern.
4. I’m a big fan of J.Crew jewelry and this darker mint bracelet gives you the color with some (still glam) punk.
5. These mint and gold foil earrings square up perfectly with our love for all things geometric (remember this and this?)
6. Heavens to Betsey, this studded mint crossbody bag is fabulous.