Fall, fall, fall… after what felt like a bit of a slow start, we’re finally full swing into the most wonderful season of the year. We’ve been apple picking, we’ve visited the pumpkin patch, we’ve picked out Halloween costumes, and now it’s time to get outside with our friends to celebrate the bounty that fall has to offer. There’s no need to buy expensive party decorations because mother nature has provided more than enough for you to get the party started. So get out there and enjoy the great outdoors because you know that polar vortex will be here before you know it!
- A grouping of pumpkins always look festive. Simply write a welcome message on one of the larger ones and you will instantly make your guests feel welcome.
- This simple yet stunning garland is made out of real leaves! I love it!
- Apples and floating candles make a beautiful centerpiece and harken back to the old bobbing for apples game.
- Some bundles of hay with some simple fall colored garland makes a fantastic photo backdrop wall.
- A punch is one of the easiest ways to serve a big crowd. And, this beautiful apple harvest punch looks amazing!
- Looking to unload some of those apples you picked at the orchard? Set up a DIY caramel apple bar and let your guests pick their own toppings.
- Doesn’t this stuffed pumpkin look amazing?! Not only does it look impressive, it is filled with everything that is delicious.
- Send you guests home with something delicious, like these delicious pumpkin pie parfaits.