We’ve been in our “new” house three years now and things are starting to feel not-so-new anymore. Top of that list is our entryway rug. We’ve had it since we moved in and it is starting to get really worn and grungy looking. So, I’ve been shopping around for a new rug and there are so many great options out there right now. Here are some of my favorites. I’m leaning towards #3 because I think it will hold up the best but which is your fave?
I’m determined to get our roof deck in shape for the summer and since resurfacing the whole thing is not going to make it into our plans, I’ve got my eyes on a new outdoor rug to help me out. I love bold graphics just as much as bright colors and I can’t decide! What do you think?
1. black + white plank area rug / 2. The Land of Nod’s indoor/outdoor rug / 3. Urban Outfitters geo rug / 4. CB2 Bergama reversible outdoor rug / 5. Warrior Enzo indoor/outdoor rug / 6. One King’s Lane Cali rug / 7. Baja rug / 8. Fab Habitat’s Laguna rug / 9. One King’s Lane Inyo rug
Everywhere I turn these days I’m seeing triangles and I can’t get enough of this pattern. From the crisp geometric clean lines to the more organic screen printed variety, it’s modern, yet playful. I also love how this pattern can be feminine, masculine or gender neutral depending on the color combination. It’s got something for everyone. Here are some of my favorites…
- Dwell Studio Pascal Bin
- CB2 Tryst 16″ Pillow
- West Elm Sarah Campbell Triangles Rug in Horizon
- Urban Outfitters Ferm Living Triangle Tea Towel
- J.Crew Vintage Sweatshirt in Metallic Triangles
- AnotherCase Pastel Triangle iPhone Case
- Elizabeth and James Metropolis Triangle Slab Earrings and Necklace
- Bookhouathome Grey Triangle Tote